Combine an escape to the country with some exclusive pampering at The Secret Spa at The Devonshire Arms. Launching April 12th, The Secret Spa is a hidden village of private spa sanctuaries, enjoying far reaching views over The Dales.
Day guests can indulge in the hotel’s luxurious spa facilities and world-class treatments, whilst enjoying their own private hideaway, housed within an individual canvas bell tent and featuring comfortable outdoor loungers, a private dining terrace, vanity area, complimentary refreshments and individual log burning stove.
Each ‘secret spa’ sanctuary for designed for two and decked out in indulgent style, offering guests the joy of relaxing in the great outdoors, as well as their own bespoke itinerary, featuring exclusive use of the hotel’s luxurious spa amenities and Signature treatments, as well as a meal of their choice.
Choose from a selection of packages; ‘The Brunch One’, ‘The Afternoon Tea One’, ‘The Muddy One’ and ‘The Champagne One’. Each Secret Spa Day includes a bespoke itinerary for two guests; including their own private sanctuary, locally-sourced delicious menus (whether it be brunch, light lunch or afternoon tea, according to the individual package), a 45 minute ‘Signature’ spa treatment per person. Both ‘The Muddy One’ and ‘The Champagne One’ also feature a 45 minute private Rasul mud chamber for two. Use of the Spa’s facilities, which include a sauna, jacuzzi and spa pool, all housed in an ancient stone barn close to the spa village, is included. Each itinerary is tailor-made, ensuring privacy, and social distancing for guests’ safety and wellbeing.
- Prices for a Secret Spa Day for two range from £170 (‘The Brunch One’, ‘The Afternoon Tea One’ include refreshments as described, exclusive use of the spa facilities, 45 min Signature spa treatment* per person)
- Priced at £220 ‘The Muddy One’ includes the above as well as a 45 min Rasul treatment for two, and a light two-course lunch.
- Priced at £280 ‘The Champagne One’ includes the above, i.e. ‘The Muddy One’, plus a bottle of Laurent Perrier Champagne to share.
- *Signature Spa treatment – select from a deep tissue body massage, prescriptive facial, manicure, pedicure, or full body exfoliation.
- Available daily from either 9.30am – 3.15pm, or 10.00 am – 3.45pm. For full of each package, please see website.
- Available from 12th April. Please note the sauna, steam room and Rasul will open from 17th May, in line with government guidance.
Kerry Service, Spa Manager at The Devonshire Arms, commented:
“Although our exclusive Secret Spa Village has clearly been a response to the pandemic environment, we feel that it’s a genuine enhancement to our spa offering.
As a hotel known for its exclusivity and highly personalised guest service, we can now offer a bespoke and more luxurious spa journey for our guests too, which combines the best of all that we have to offer, including our glorious rural location.”