Try this Thai Red Curry from Love Island’s Callum Jones for a spicy, aromatic slant on chicken curry. Versatile and quick to prepare we think you’ll love the flavours in this dish.
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 thumb size piece of ginger chopped
- 5 kaffir lime leaves
- Small handful green beans
- 1tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tsp fish sauce
- 1 can coconut coconut milk
- 250ml chicken stock
- 150g red Thai curry paste
- 300g chicken
- Squeeze of lime
- Add your curry paste to a pan and fry until it starts to dry out.
- Add in your chicken stock and simmer until it reduces by half.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves, green beans and chicken. Make sure heat is on medium low and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the lime juice and salt to taste.
- Serve with jasmine rice and top with fresh chopped chillies and coriander.