Be closer to East London’s magical festivities, including the City’s own Aurora Borealis and an Après Ski Lodge.
Get into the festive spirit and celebrate the season with the Christmas Shopping Package at the all-new, effortlessly cool, Hyatt Place London City East.
Be treated to a chilled bottle of Prosecco (or choose a tantalising Mocktail from PocketSquare) and a enjoy a sumptuous place to rest and retreat after a long, chilly day of sight-seeing, ice-skating and shopping. Then, after a good night’s sleep, refuel with a nutritious breakfast the next morning – all from only £135 per night, for two people!
Hyatt Place London City East is an inspired choice for a London mini break, it offers effortless access to the City of London, the iconic sights, and delights of Brick Lane, Spitalfields plus the artistic streets and buzz of neighbouring Shoreditch. Bringing a true sense of place for guests, the hotels brims with one-off art pieces by London-based Street artists, local photography, and statement lighting. And thirteen of the bedrooms across the top two floors come with their own private outdoor terraces or balconies, delivering picture-postcard views of the world-famous London skyline.
Here’s a small sample of just some of the most exciting Christmassy activities to be found nearby:
- Discover handmade gifts, stocking fillers and seasonal foodie treats at Christmas By The River at London Bridge, set against the iconic back drop of Tower Bridge, little wonder it is slated as the most scenic Christmas market under the stars (from 16th Nov – 2nd Jan).
- If the Arctic Circle is a little out of reach this season, then head over to Guildhall Yard in the City of London, for Dan Acher’s spellbinding, one-of-a-kind light installation inspired by the Northern Lights! Free to view, watch as multicoloured lights mimic the movement of the natural Aurora Borealis phenomenon (from 11 to 22 December).
- For super-luxurious boutique shopping for that someone special, head to the nearby Royal Exchange London, featuring festive events and year-round luxe brands like Tateossian, Boodles, Hermes, Tiffany & Co. and Montblanc.
- Is it even Christmas without including an outdoor ice-rink?
- Europe’s only real rooftop ice rink returns to Skylight Tobacco Dock – add to the authenticity of winter and partner a session on the ice with Tobacco Dock’s Canalside Igloos, Après Ski Lodge, Secret Speakeasy or Cocktail Cinema experience!
- Or head to Queen’s House Ice Rink in Greenwich, and glide on the ice amidst views of Greenwich Park and the glittering lights of Canary Wharf to the north.
Hyatt Place London City East’s Christmas Shopping Package costs from just £135 based on 2 guests staying for one night and includes:
- A complimentary bottle of Prosecco or Mocktails from PocketSquare, located on the ninth floor of Hyatt Place London City East
- Overnight stay
- Valid 22nd November 2021 – 2nd January 2022