Our skin has taken a beating in 2020, with central heating, being indoors more, and wearing face coverings having an adverse effect on our complexion.
Step forward SOS Serum, the brainchild of respected Scientist and Chemist Bruce Green, a fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry. The calming formula is perfect for those with Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis or those that struggle with wind burns, dry or reactive prone skin.
Formulated to cool, heal and repair problem skin, the soothing SOS Serum contains anti-inflammatory Wasabi and calming Burdock Leaf Extracts and the refined extract of cooling Peppermint and Lauromacrogolswhich acts as an anaesthetic to soothe the skin. Together they deliver comfort, moisturisation and protection and rapid relief from a wide range of concerns including:-
- Highly moisturise and soothe all kinds of dry, sensitive, uncomfortable and problem skin
- Reduce itching caused by eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Support the withdrawal of steroid creams
- Treat and soothe cuts, bites, plant and insect stings and minor burns
- Soothe and hydrate wind chapped and sun damaged skin
- Quickly and effectively manage allergic flare-ups
- Provide extra moisture for elbows and knees
- Suitable for all ages, even babies.
DIABETES FRIENDLY SKINCARE
With simplified formula using minimal ingredients, SOS Serum offers a range of skin care products that help keep skin healthy and protected, designed with the needs of diabetics in mind.
Patients with diabetes are prone to developing skin problems as the skin can become extremely dry and sensitive thus more susceptible to infections.
Their range of products helps to soothe, heal and moisturise the skin providing ‘The answer to sensitive skin.’
Having tried their products here at H&N Magazine Group, we can confirm that SOS Serum is a one stop shop cream for all skin problems, we love it and make sure that there is always a supply in the office. Try it for yourself and be as amazed as we were!
The SOS serum is £15, available from sosserum.co.uk