breathe happy face mask launches their COMMUTER reusable face mask priced just £24.99.
breathe happy face mask USPs
- The TYPE11R filters are tested and certified to deliver one of the highest consumer levels in relation to BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) at ≥98 and PFE (Particulate Filtration Efficiency) ≥98
- Filtration level from the breathe happy face masks meet the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) recommendations.
- breathe happy face masksalso filter virtually all of the air wearers breathe, whilst paper masks leave circa 20% of all air inhaled, and circa 30% of air exhaled, unfiltered.
- breathe happy COMMUTER filters cost less than paper masks (which are not designed to protect the wearer) at just £1.25 each and will last for 7 days
- Environmentally friendly – This means 59 times less waste and environmental impact than the use of paper masks, generating less waste and less carbon footprint
Safe and securely fitting, breathe happy reusable face masks offer wearers peace of mind by providing one of the highest levels of BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) ≥98% and PFE (Particulate Filtration Efficiency) ≥98 available***. These high standards are recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
The new breathe happy reusable face mask is poised to be a personal safety and confidence game changer, just at the moment the nation takes its first tentative steps as lockdown eases for work and personal life.
breathe happy masks are made from superior, food-grade silicone, are lightweight and comfortable, and specially sculpted to mould to the face’s contours (unlike disposable masks which are not even designed to protect wearer they are designed to protect others from you). They feature fully adjustable straps that ensure the face mask stays in place and mask moulds to the contours of your face – whatever activity is being undertaken. breathe happy masks are a safer alternative to disposable, flimsy cloth or paper face masks, that are not fully enclosed and continually slip and require readjustment, which in itself creates a contamination risk. breathe happy when correctly worn, also filters virtually all of the air wearers breathe, whilst paper masks leave circa 20% of all air inhaled, and circa 30% of air exhaled, unfiltered. Spectacle wearers will also appreciate the fact that breathe happy masks are non-fogging, unlike disposable masks.
Environmentally friendly – the reusable nature of breathe happy masks is a major bonus. A typical commuter might throw away at least three disposable masks per day (one each way on the journey then at least one in the actual work environment), whilst each breathe happy mask is designed to last for several years. This means 59 times less waste and environmental impact than the use of paper masks, generating less waste and less carbon footprint, whilst ensuring the supply of NHS standard masks can be prioritised to the NHS, at the time of its greatest need.
The breathe happy COMMUTER reusable face mask retails at £24.99, and typically will pay for itself in as little as 3 weeks when compared with the cost of disposable masks. It is supplied assembled in a box that includes one mask plus instructions on use, 5 filters (5 weeks supply), filter subscription details and a mesh boiling bag for sterilising the mask. www.breathe-happy.com