Win a Large Seafood Platter for Two and Bottle of Laurent-Perrier Brut NV Champagne to share at the Laurent-Perrier Champagne and Seafood Terrace at The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa.
Springtime and the promise of more convivial times ahead – and with these welcome thoughts in mind, The Devonshire Arms is delighted to announce the return of their Laurent Perrier Champagne and Seafood Terrace.
Gracing the lawns of the hotel from 12th April, the pop-up marquee enjoys uninterrupted views over the magnificent Dales, where diners can feast ‘al fresco’ on freshly caught seafood, including shellfish from our East Yorkshire waters, in a beautiful and convivial setting.
Delectable light bites include Whitby crab, rarebit and brioche, grilled tiger prawns and salsa verde, Lindisfarne oysters, seafood chowder and beetroot cured trout. The terrace also offers a range of seafood platters for sharing, served on marble café tables, accompanied by a favourite tipple, whether it be Laurent Perrier Champagne La Cuvée, or a chilled New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
The convivial ambience of the restaurant will be enhanced by features including a floral wall, ideal for Instagram and selfie shots, candlelit evenings, and heating, throws and cushions for guest comfort.
- Opens 12th April as a pop-up restaurant, ‘til mid-September (following the government guidelines of rule of six, or up two households between 12 April and 16 May)
- Outdoor lawn location, with views over the River Wharfe and Beamsley Beacon
- 7 days a week – 12 noon til 8pm
- Due to the al-fresco nature of the restaurant, guests are asked to wear appropriate clothing. Yorkshire evenings can get a little chilly!
- Children and well-behaved dogs welcome – though please note there is no children’s menu
- Advance booking advisable
- Book online or call 01756 718 100 – www.devonshirehotels.co.uk/lp-terrace-yorkshire/
Terms and Conditions
The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability. No cash alternative is available. Prize must be pre-booked and taken before 1st September 2021. All entries must be 18 years and over.