Rotana Hotels & Resorts has partnered with H&N Magazine to offer one lucky couple a luxurious four night stay on a half-board basis, including a couple’s spa treatment and airport transfers, at Al Bandar Rotana Hotel in Dubai.
Situated on the north shore of Dubai Creek, the thriving waterway that runs through the heart of the city, Al Bandar Rotana is a five-star hotel with a prime waterfront outlook. Located on Baniyas Road in one of Dubai’s most prominent business districts, the waterside hotel is just a few minutes by road from the world’s busiest airport, Dubai International, as well as the Dubai World Trade Centre and the Diplomatic District. Major tourism attractions are on the property’s doorstep too, from mega malls to world-famous souqs. The new Al Seef destination is rooted in Dubai’s culture and heritage, with a charming atmosphere that fuses the heritage and modernity of the Emirate. The design-led Rise Dubai Creek Harbour development is also a short drive away, home to live music, DJ sets, movie screenings and unusual casual dining concepts.
This modern, architecturally-striking property, features 190 uniquely-designed rooms and suites. Spacious, luxurious and featuring the latest amenities, options range from standard rooms to suites, ideal for business and leisure travellers and families visiting Dubai. Al Bandar Rotana also offers Club Rotana rooms with additional benefits including an Executive Lounge and personalised services.
Guests are spoilt for choice with five dining options to suit every taste and occasion. From seasonal authentic food at Gusto Italian Restaurant to Morgan’s Gastropub, the only gastropub in the area, you are in for a real treat. For casual meals, all-day dining restaurant Salt & Pepper is just the ticket, while Vanilla Lobby Lounge is the place to enjoy tea, coffee and snacks. All outlets are complemented with a terrace overlooking stunning views of the Creek and Dubai’s skyline. Refreshing drinks and snacks can be savoured at The Deck Pool Lounge, while in-room dining is available around the clock.
Take care of your body and mind at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a modern gym with cardiovascular and free-weight training areas, as well as a swimming pool and sauna, steam and massage rooms.
H&N Magazine – T&Cs
- One winner will receive a four night stay for two at Al Bandar Rotana in Dubai staying in a classic room on a half board basis.
- Private airport transfers in Dubai form part of the prize; this will be arranged by the hotel when travel dates are confirmed with prize winners.
- The prize has a 12 month redemption period from the day that the winner is notified.
- Extension of validity is not permitted.
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner.
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- Travel is not permitted over Eid, any public holidays in the UK and UAE, and during Christmas and Easter holidays. The prize and its components are subject to availability.
- Prize excludes international flights and meals, drinks and excursions other than those stated.
- Winners are responsible for ensuring they have valid passport with at least six months validity, travel insurance and correct visas where necessary
- The prize does NOT include any insurance, international flights or any other expenses during the trip.