We love the Caribbean!
P&O Cruises is Britain’s favourite cruise line, welcoming guests to experience the good life and enjoy a blend of discovery, relaxation and exceptional service catered towards British tastes. P&O Cruises fleet of premium ships combine genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail, ensuring guests have the holiday of a lifetime, every time.
Caribbean Cruise Holidays
If you are thinking about winter sun, then the Caribbean should be on your hit list! P&O Cruises are trusted destination experts, working closely with local experts who live and breath our destinations, giving P&O Cruises guests the most unforgettable experiences. The Caribbean epitomises idyllic holidays: white sand, crystal-clear waters, swaying palm trees. But there’s plenty more to see beyond the blissful beachfronts. You can hike to a volcanic summit, dance to a vibrant street parade, visit the last surviving community of Carib Indians… On a P&O Cruises holiday, you can get to the heart of each colourful Caribbean island.
- P&O Cruises Caribbean season runs from Nov through to March/April each year
- There are two ships based in the Caribbean for 2021 – Azura and Britannia who both offer round trip fly cruises
- Dedicated P&O Cruises charter flights are available from selected UK airports – London, Birmingham or Manchester
Why go on a Caribbean cruise holiday?
- Because, once paradise has been discovered, it can never be forgotten. The Caribbean, with its sugar-soft beaches, turquoise seas and gently swaying palms, is one of the world’s best-loved holiday destinations
- Whether it’s the beaches, the marine life, the rich local culture or the wildlife that’s fuelling your appetite fro adventure, the Caribbean has so much to offer
- Explore the Caribbean independently, join an organised excursion, or if you have something special in mind that you would like to arrange privately we can also assist with our new personalised tours
- Each Caribbean island has its own unique personality. Beautiful Barbados with its great British echoes, to the oh-so pretty port of Grenada, the elegance of magnificent Martinique, or the volcanic, verdant landscape of St Lucia there is an island with your name on it
Things to do…
We love the Caribbean!………
- Dedicated excursions include – snorkelling in St Kitts, soaking up the character of Curacao, quad biking in St Lucia.
- There is also the delicious option of doing little more than lying back and letting the strains of the day to day melt away under the bluest of skies
- Try Caribbean cuisine which is alive with spice and bursting with rustic flavour. Jerk chicken, pepperpot beef or goat stew are staples on many a menu
- No visit to the Caribbean would be complete without a rum cocktail or the tang of an ice-cold mojito – the ideal accompaniment to any lazy day in the sun
- The Caribbean really is made for cruise holidays. From Barbados and Antigua to St. Lucia and Tortola, a wealth of hidden treasures including historic harbours, lush tropical forests and characterful towns are waiting
Caribbean, 14 nights, £1,599pp
P&O Cruises is offering a 14 night cruise on Britannia (B103) from £1,599 per person for an inside cabin. Departing January 29, 2021, the price includes flights from selected UK airports, kids’ clubs, full board meals and entertainment on board. Departing from and returning to Barbados ports of call are Barbados, Bonaire, Curacao, St Vincent, Grenada, St Lucia, St Kitts, Antigua and St Maarten.
To book, visit www.pocruises.com, call 0843 373 0111 or visit your local travel agent.
Book with a 5% low deposit and pay monthly scheme is also available to spread the cost of your holiday.
No tipping is needed on our ships, so guests can relax knowing good service and good times are all part and parcel of your P&O Cruises holiday.
Cat Caribe and Turtles in Barbados.
Cruise the coastline, swim with turtles, discover a shipwreck and enjoy an al fresco lunch.
Waterfall and Coast in St Vincent
A fun and full day ashore including the Pirates of the Caribbean set, Dark View Falls, the Bat Cave, a buffet lunch, coastal cruise and swim.
Antigua by Helicopter
A once-in-a-lifetime flight above Antigua to witness the island’s breath-taking landscape and picturesque coastline from the sky.
St Lucia Zip Lining Experience
A thrilling experience combining zip-line technology with the beautiful natural eco-system of St Lucia’s rainforest.
Jeep Safari and Beach in St Kitts
A 4 x 4 jeep tour through the rainforest of St Kitts, followed by free time at stunning South Friars Beach.
Stingray Sensation in Antigua
Take this wonderful opportunity to swim and snorkel with magnificent stingrays in their natural environment.
What’s not to love about P&O Cruises around the caribbean – We love the Caribbean!
For another serving