Cosy season is officially here and that means our favourite knitwear, the return of the roast, and something extra-indulgent to sip on.
Luckily for us, the Baileys team has just launched the brand new and oh-so-scrumptious Salted Caramel flavour as part of the permanent collection.
Velvety-smooth Baileys Original Irish Cream is luxuriously blended together with rich caramel and a hint of salt, for a deliciously decadent flavour that’s utterly irresistible.
Coffee connoisseur, Celeste Wong (@the_girl_in_the_cafe), has created the ultimate grown-up coffee to make those autumnal evenings extra cosy. Drizzles of salted hazelnut praline adorn the glass and toppings of toasted marshmallows and toffee popcorn take this recipe to new, indulgent heights. Baileys Salted Caramel mixes deliciously with warming espresso in the Fancy Flat White Coffee which has been carefully crafted and masterminded by Celeste.
Ready to treat yourself?
You can try Celeste’s delicious drink at Somerset House’s Skate Lounge, home to the Baileys Treat Bar, this winter from Wednesday 13th November – Sunday 17th November – but if you can’t get there and would like to try the recipe at home, here’s everything you need to know to serve up a delicious Fancy Flat White Coffee with Baileys Salted Caramel:
50ml Baileys Salted Caramel
Whipped Cream on Top with Toasted Marshmallows, Pretzels and Toffee Popcorn
Salted Hazelnut Praline Rim with Caramel Sauce
- Coat the rim of the glass or cup with caramel sauce.
- Dip and rub in crushed praline (add a sprinkling of Maldon salt to the mix) until there is a thick coat around the glass or cup
- Add a dollop of the caramel sauce to the bottom of the glass or cup
- Add 30ml of strong espresso
- Add 100ml hot water
- Add 50ml Baileys Salted Caramel
- Top with thick whipped cream and place marshmallows on top
- Garnish with some toffee caramel popcorn and finish with a drizzle of caramel and sprinkling of crushed praline and pretzels
Top tip: If you have a blow torch at home, toast the marshmallows for an added moment of indulgence! Don’t hold back from adding more of your favourite sweet treats on top….
Totally moreish and ideal to make at home, or enjoy in front of a cosy fire, it’s the most scrumptious #TreatUp this autumn. Baileys Salted Caramel is available now from Asda, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s. ABV 17% RRP: £16.