Manchester’s beloved Rudy’s Pizza already have a reputation for serving up the UK’s most authentic Neapolitan slices, and now their passion for everything pizza has been recognised on a global scale.
Big 7 Travel compiled a list of the 50 best pizzerias in the world and placed Rudy’s at a respectable no.10.
The laidback pizzeria, which has Manchester premises in Ancoats and Peter Street, was the only UK entry within the top 20, which was largely made up of cities in the USA, Australia and of course, Italy.
With a newly opened Liverpool restaurant already making waves in the city and another heading to Birmingham in 2019, surely nationwide domination beckons.
Check out their Instagram feed and prepare to drool.
Here’s the top 10:
The Big Seven Top 10 pizzas in the world
1. Spacca Napoli – Illinois, USA
2. L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele – Naples, Italy
3. Emily – New York, USA
4. Starita – Naples, Italy
5. PIZZANA – Los Angeles, USA
6. Baest – København, Denmark
7. 400 Gradi – Essendon, Australia
8. Del Popolo – San Francisco, USA
9. La Svolta – Melbourne, Australia
10. Rudy’s Pizza – Manchester, England
Team H&N will be heading over to Manchester in the coming weeks, so look out for a full review on Rudy’s as we put their holy pizza pies to the test!
Rudy’s Pizza, Petersfield House, Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5QJ.