MY THAI OPENS IN LEEDS CITY CENTRE
The reputation of My Thai Restaurant in Bradford is well known for excellent, authentic, traditional Thai dishes and their results on Trip Advisor and customer comments speak for themselves, which as regulars ourselves we can confidently confirm.
Following recent investment in refurbishing the interior of My Thai Bradford with beautiful rich colours and textures, and the introduction of new menus, and impressive new signage to the exterior, they have seen their business triple in a very short period of time, also attracting high profile private events and even weddings; all achieved through building a superb reputation for their food and also the way each customer is considered as a member of the family.
With such a success on their hands, the hands-on owners looked for an opportunity to repeat their business model in Leeds and when the chance came up for a brand new unit right next door to the First Direct Arena, they seized the opportunity, yet very quickly realised the restaurant concept they have in Bradford would not work in this location and adapted their winning formula accordingly.
They knew this was an opportunity too good to miss and decided on an authentic Thai street food concept where people could place their order while waiting in the queue, collect and pay when they reached the counter and either sit inside to eat, or eat while on the go. With this fabulous new concept, My Thai Leeds hit the ground running and is creating a real buzz in the city as a Thai shack in the heart of Leeds serving first class affordable and authentic Thai street food. With such an eclectic mix of people in Leeds and My Thai’s superb location, it has become the hot favourite for shoppers, students, and people going to concerts and events at the First Direct Arena and also with the large population of local Thai people, which is a great key indicator to how good their food is. Their team of specially chosen Thai chefs ensure that every dish made at both My Thai restaurants is truly an authentic taste of Thailand and a foodie experience.
So now with two very successful My Thai concepts under their belt, the search is on for a second location in Leeds and possibly Manchester too! What a fantastic success story and so well deserved. These guys work so hard at what they do and it’s paid off big style.
“Being regular customers at both My Thai’s and feeling like ‘part of the family’, we wish them every success in 2015 and let My Thai take over the world!”
200 Keighley Road
Tel: 01274 499 088
1. Roti paktai £5.25 Bread from the southern region of thailand with curry dips (v)
2. My thai roll £5.25 Chicken or Vegetable (v) spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce
3. My thai stick £5.25 Chicken satay with peanut sauce and cucumber salad
4. Tod mun £5.25
41. Mussamun Curry £6.95
With potato in tamarind base coconut curry, with peanut and crispy onions
42. Pumpkin curry £7.50
With pumpkin in creamy red curry and basil
43. Panang nuer £8.00 Braised beef simmered in panang curry with green beans, chilli and lime leaves
44. Choo chee ped yang £9.50 Duck, pineapple, tomato, pepper and basil in creamy curry
45. Gang te po Old fashioned tamarind red curry with spinach and Prawns £9.50
91. Pad thai Traditional thai noodle with chicken, beansprouts, tofu and free range egg Chicken, Beef ot Pork £7.45
94. Pad kee mow Wok fried rice noodles with basil, peppers, broccoli, bamboo and onion with prawns £9.45