another fine recipe by FatFoodClub
Super easy meat free coconut bacon by Pimp-my-Salad with a mustard and balsamic vinegar dressing.
Want to PIMP-my-SALAD? – The plant toppings by PIMP-my-SALAD are pretty exceptional and work well on a light and tasty lunch. We were sent the Cashew Parm Cheez, Super Seeds and Coconut Bacon. Check out the recipe below for some summer vibes inspiration.
- 2 handfuls washed mixed lettuce
- 1 handful of chopped tomatoes
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of PIMP-my-SALAD coconut bacon
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of English Mustard
- Mix the salad ingredients in a bowl. *TIP – A bowl prepares salads well as you can mix easily before serving.
- Prepare the salad dressing separately by mixing the ingredients together. A mug or cup works well with this using a teaspoon to stir
- Pour the dressing over the salad and sprinkle in the coconut bacon.
- Give the whole salad a gently l mix with a dessert spoon and serve as a side to your favour dish!
Fancy another serving